MY STORAGE
MY STORAGE
MY STORAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY STORAGE

My All Collection

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darryl
Administrator
Administrator
Darryl

To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Empty
PostSubject: To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION   To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:17 pm

If your Smartbro connection suddenly drop down and you dont know what happened. you are probably mccloned by SMARTBRO HACKERS.!

To SOLVE this I found a very useful way for you. like my me I was a victim of this MC cloning systems of hackers.

STEPS:

1. Access your canopy setting type 169.254.1.1 to you address bar.
pag hindi maacces ang canopy kunin sa bubong ang canopy at i ground using UTP cable

To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Canopy2

Pagkatapos i ground type again 169.254.1.1 to you address bar there you go na access mo na canopy mo then...proceed to step 2.

2.Go to "Configuration"
3. Find "Unit setting"
4. Enable Default plug
5. click Set to Factory Setting Defaults.!
6. Save and reboot.!

To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Wol_errorThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x507.
To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Canopyk

NOTE under Default Plug>Set To Factory Defaults Upon Default Plug Detection : choose ENABLE

To set up your canopy:
go to "Configuration" Under Regional Setting>Region Code> Select "OTHER" save and reboot.!
Go to tools the AP evaluation then you will see AP lists!

To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Wol_errorThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1087x546.
To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION 25699171

7. You will see AP list (NOTE: if there are many AP list the better.!
8. Choose from AP list na mababa ang JITTER. the lower the jitter means the faster the connection.
9. copy the color code of the lowest jitter then put it at the "Radio"

HOW TO GET TO radio???

1. Go to Configuration
2. Click "Radio"
3. Under Radio find "Color COde" input the color code you have choosen. Save and reboot.! wait....

After rebooting there you go! To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Smile MC CLONE GONE ^_^ hahahaha!
GOODBYE MC MCLONE HACKERS.! To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Smile

TO MAXIMIZE YOUR SMART BRO SPEED:
1. Go to Configutaion
2. Click Quality of Service (QoS)
3.Set Uplink Burst Allocation to MAXIMUM Number Available EX. 3000
4. Do The same with Downlink Burst Allocation set it to MAX. ex. 3000
5. to Sustained Uplink Data Rate and Sustained Downlink Data Rate 1000 and 1000 or 500 and 1500 as long as it is EQUAL to the RANGE
6. Save and Reboot.! WAIT ka ulit To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION ExcitedTo Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION ExcitedTo Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION Excited

There you go MAX speed MAX happines.! WEEE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://master.chiefs.tv

To Legal Subscribers of Smartbro: HOW TO REMOVE MCLONE ON YOUR SMARTBRO CONNECTION
Page 1 of 1